JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 01:47
A few minutes ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 May, 08:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Let's go with everything beneficial to humanity as open source.
We can remove evil's control systems.

Two terms:
Open source
&
Decentralized

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Howdy Podna. Nana woke up ready to roll!

LET'S GO!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
08:45 AM - May 26, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
26 May, 10:11
Nana's life number is 7πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ’œ

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 May, 11:29
God's Perfect Number. Makes sense.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 May, 01:20
# 7 is MY # Nana!!! πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ”†πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

26 May, 10:09
Was so worn down yesterday I think I went to sleep at like 9:oo.

Was a little sad last night, cancelled my trip to the mountains this weekend, was looking forward to seeing Juan again. Something happened to his schedule so he will only be able to be at the event via zoom. I was only traveling there to help with his books and visit with him so not going now. There will be other events.

It was over 4 hours away for me with a two night hotel stay so I am just gonna hang out at home with fam this holiday weekend, maybe go out on the boat.

My fam was panicked about me traveling alone,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They just do not yet understand that I am not alone, God and Angels with me all the time.
Hell my guardian enjoys the rest since I dont drive 30k miles a year any more, he had to work hard then!

Dottie French @DotOn777
26 May, 09:24
podnaπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Good morning!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 May, 11:30
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Good morning.