Martin Geddes @martingeddes
All of us have to reinterpret our whole lives as having been leading up to attempted murder. It's quite a lot to take in.
07:54 AM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 May, 11:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Attempted for those of us who survived. Murder for those who died on ventilators, whistleblowers and God only know who else and what other reasons they were taken out. God wins ALWAYS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
26 May, 10:54
for some of us, it's just the most recent attempt.
sometimes I feel like a cat with 9 lives.
whatever hasn't killed me made me stronger and who I am today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
26 May, 09:01
Very true and it is shocking to the consciousness when one can view the thread of it all in one's life. I believe in reincarnation and so lots going on for longer than we had known. This all being said, I've made a very deliberate effort to become aware and follow the threads of life where goodness, beauty, benevolence and equanimity were part of the fabric of life as well. PSTD takes a back seat when balancing those two states of consciousness. I am not one to do New Year's resolutions but I am always introspective. On New Year's day, I heard the word "correction". There Is a big correction going on and we are all participants wether we are aware of it or not. 💖

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 May, 08:07
You can say that again... Exhausting and overwhelming comes to mind as well..😣