Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
25 May, 10:13
One of my many childhood farm friends, which I had few, just entered Hospice for cancer. I stood up in her wedding & we vacationed together when our kids were little.

I desperately hoped that she could make it long enough for Med Beds...I even promised her that she would be cancer free in '23.

She's not going to make it. I should never had made that promise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
Have u told her about all the protocols...ivermectin,fenben,mms dropsπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
10:14 PM - May 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by AlleeKat in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
25 May, 10:24
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Contrabandcures.com/ parasite protocol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
25 May, 10:43
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Yes....ish. NO ONE would even entertain anything other than the Docs. I knew I had no voice. In Dec 2021 I was discounted.

I prayed for the Med Beds to come out a year ago and I thought that they could save her. I didn't want to lose my credibility on the Med Beds so I stopped talking about them.

Ivermectin is commonly used by Farmers for our livestock so that wasn't going to fly with a girl that used Ivermectin on her livestock. Things just don't jibe in this world.