Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
25 May, 10:26
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
They want people and the planet to be unhealthy. They are sick and evil!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 May, 10:29
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
YES❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
25 May, 10:33
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
I have also looked into building with hemp. They are durable, fireproof and high insulation value. But, it was difficult to find materials or, contractors who know how to build with hemp. So sad...

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
25 May, 10:21
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I recently looked into building a hemp home they should utilize this product more also bamboo. The waste in this country is disgusting.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 May, 10:32
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Bamboo and Hemp grow fast too. Everyone should grow this stuff. I have seen Bamboo in Florida, It is unbelievable how big it gets.