Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 May, 05:22
My experience in the grocery store today:
Was in the organic produce section. Another woman about my age was looking at produce there. I sensed I could talk to her & asked if she knew about Apeel. While talking another woman came over & joined in with the same concerns about our food. Very nice woman.

We continued our convo for at least 20-25 minutes. We talked about chem trails, DUMBS, tunnels, Gates, the clown admin, trafficking, Target, but mostly about the children. She was quite aware of what is going on. We discussed the shock folks will have when they find out the real truths. But she kept referring to Psalm 91 & said she was praying daily. When she quoted the Psalm the other woman said, "thanks I needed that." "Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence."

I was meant to be at that place at that time to meet this woman & I also needed to hear that prayer. Wow. Just when you think folks are not aware. There are more than you think.💫✨🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 May, 07:51
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
We all are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396