Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
My experience in the grocery store today:
Was in the organic produce section. Another woman about my age was looking at produce there. I sensed I could talk to her & asked if she knew about Apeel. While talking another woman came over & joined in with the same concerns about our food. Very nice woman.

We continued our convo for at least 20-25 minutes. We talked about chem trails, DUMBS, tunnels, Gates, the clown admin, trafficking, Target, but mostly about the children. She was quite aware of what is going on. We discussed the shock folks will have when they find out the real truths. But she kept referring to Psalm 91 & said she was praying daily. When she quoted the Psalm the other woman said, "thanks I needed that." "Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence."

I was meant to be at that place at that time to meet this woman & I also needed to hear that prayer. Wow. Just when you think folks are not aware. There are more than you think.💫✨🙏
05:22 PM - May 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 07:15
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Meant to be, God's timing! 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
25 May, 07:03
I love your story! No coincidences with God! He makes those connections so we are encouraged by one another!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 May, 06:53
GREAT TESTIMONY !!! WE ARE WAKING PEOPLE UP EVERYWHERE GOD HAS REVEALED SO MUCH TO US ALL AND GIVEN US BRAVERY COURAGE AND STRENGTH TO SHARE OUR TRUTH AND EMBRACE EACH OTHER IN ORDINARY PLACES BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS TO US ALL HOLD ON TO THE WORD OF GOD FOR IT IS WHERE OUR WISDOM AND POWER COME FROM IN JESUS NAME AMEN

25 May, 07:48
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I am sometimes hesitant to speak up, but for some reason I felt I could talk to her & so glad I did. I thought about our convo all the way home & the Psalm she quoted. It left me peaceful. Then heard this psalm 33:20 on the car radio:
We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. Someone is getting my attention for sure today

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
25 May, 06:37
Thank you for sharing! 💗💗💗

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 May, 06:34
That’s so awesome thanks for sharing!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 May, 06:28
💗💗💗

Silver Cat @silvercat
25 May, 06:28
Wonderful! Thank you for this; it is most encouraging! You are a love!

25 May, 07:51
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Definitely encouraging. It makes all this nonsense, chaos & noise seem so ridiculous

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 May, 06:22
What a blessing you are Mare Qay!

25 May, 07:51
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
We all are.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
25 May, 06:18
Wonderful experience! Sounds like an amazing conversation.
You were meant to be there and the other ladies were meant to meet you.
I think we are starting to find each other more easily now.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 May, 06:16
God bless you.
Good news.
ThankQ

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 May, 06:05
Thank you for sharing - I like when people share stories like this - I think others who are newly waking up to certain things aren't sure who to talk to- or they are afraid to ignite the conversation.

25 May, 07:55
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
You never know when you ignite that convo how the other one will respond. I just felt it was right, but it was a simple question to start talking about the Apeel & boom, it went from there. She was very forthcoming & has been awake awhile. Was telling my dental assistant about Bioengineered food & she had no idea what that was. So I told her it was GMO & the name was changed. Never give up!!!!!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 May, 05:59
Love this… 🙏🏻

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 May, 05:31
There are more good than bad.
We are uniting, on our own and spreading truth.
I see God's hand in so much of this. You were blessed to have this experience today.

25 May, 05:59
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Well said. I thought about our convo & her prayer all the way home. Then I heard on the radio Psalm 33:20 - We wait in hope for the Lord;
he is our help and our shield.

I am being spoken to for sure today.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 May, 06:31 (E)
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Something has to happen the people have had enough I honestly feel that we the people need to take back our country we have the means what if all of the plan is just psyop to keep us from doing what we know we can do? I am just saying it really gone far with everything especially this woke crap.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
25 May, 05:25
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️