Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
07 June, 02:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
30 May, 11:03
I Fall In Love again, and again!! 😍❤😍❤😍❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
26 May, 08:02
Inside out, outside in
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Traveling Wilburys - Inside Out (Official Video) - YouTube

Music video by The Traveling Wilburys performing Inside Out. (C) 2007 T. Wilbury Limited. Exclusively Licensed to Concord Music Group, Inc.http://vevo.ly/U3j...

Patricia Murray @PatriciaMurray
27 May, 05:11
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

Here is I started.…………>> https://Topoffer1.com

Ange Love @LoveM
26 May, 07:16
🙏🏻❤️🤗🐝

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
26 May, 12:11
Good afternoon

Ca. mo.4 @Camo_4
26 May, 10:00
Oralé!

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
26 May, 09:50 (E)
Volume up, VK and fellow Patriots! Edith is soft spoken, but her words are so encouraging for those in this fight against evil. I wouldn't be surprised if she was right here somewhere with us on AU.

Listen as she tells us "we believe God when He says that these things are in His control...and therefore we can have His perfect rest. You need that rest right now because it needs to keep us right-side up in an upside-down world."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Living Right Side Up in an Upside Down World - YouTube

Edith shares her Scripture-based perspective on the things that are going on in our world. Her desire is that you find encouragement in what she has to shar...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 May, 12:10
Hey VK, great to hear from you!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
30 May, 11:04
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤

Golden Times donated @Golden
25 May, 10:55
Sums it up perfectly… it’s an upside down world

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 May, 10:41
Hiya🎇

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 May, 09:28
I watched the 💧 all day . Looks dirty .

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 09:21
Hi there Vincent!
How you doing over there on Twit wit waking em up?

Long day for Nana, may have to take me a pre-bedtime nappy!
Sure feels like the evil is massing for something big this weekend!
Stay safe!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 May, 08:06
Aww I missed your post, just seeing it now. Had a real good day. Had a convo with another woman in the organic produce section of grocery store today & boy did we talk! Lots of stuff came up, but especially her psalm 91 quote. Made me feel at peace, comfy. Meant to be. They are out there, it just takes courage to ignite the convo & flame.

Hi

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
25 May, 08:02
I am way too much busy to have that many platforms to post on...
Wish you would follow me on Titter...
@IMarkusFree
I still love Red Panda's.
😊

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 May, 08:02
Hey VK! Missed you.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 May, 07:28
💗💓

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 07:27

Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 May, 07:21
Hang on

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
25 May, 05:55
Good Afternoon VK and AU Family! Hope you are all having a Wonderful, Blessed day! 🙏💙🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 May, 05:41
A = 1
G = 7
No mention Patriots dis time? Just after mornt ends? Yeah We see ya brudda. stone cold. I swear i saw the server time adjust a tad bit when dis was posted...

#DoItQ

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
25 May, 03:47
Good afternoon VK 🙃🙃😁🙃🙃

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
25 May, 03:41
Hi 👋🤗

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
25 May, 03:33
Hey..

Only followers of this user (Robyn) can see their posts

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 May, 03:29
good afternoon. just hung out wit my grandma mom and dad. my grandma gave me this coin she found in Florida. i got her collecting silver and gold in 2022 :)

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 May, 09:45
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
hey courtney !!...how are you sister??

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
25 May, 03:19
Good afternoon VK! Hope you and all of our patriot friends are having a great day. Spending my day with the hubby celebrating 40 years together.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 May, 02:44
POTUS installed his people at each top spot at each three letter agency except 1 (good reason there as Adm R kick started this and scrubbed all POTUS nominations to verify oath).
Thank you, Q+ & R! ❤️
https://qposts.online/post...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
25 May, 02:43
Good Afternoon Sir ! Sweetest picture yet .

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
25 May, 02:40
Good afternoon VK and all my wonderful AU friends !!! It's time to rock and roll 😁

Alycat 777 @alycat777
25 May, 02:39
🙏Good afternoon VK.just hanging out.have a great day Patriots.💞🇨🇦