American Patriot @ChangeIsComing
Still on twitter until the end, or I get shut down. Trying to get familiar here...took me longer than I'd like to admit to figure out how to post something here!🤣
07:01 PM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by ChangeIsComing in this post can reply
mike Anon @ITS_TIME
29 January, 07:27
In response American Patriot to her Publication
if a nucklehead like me can do it. I know you will be ok. Welcom to AnonUp Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crazy Neighbor @TheCrazyNeighbor
29 January, 02:14
Just getting past the account setup took me hours then finally got mad and hit the button about 50 times and it worked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
22 January, 07:31
I think its a learning curve . My followers are all back just noe after i followed you :) lol !
I was determined to stay in Twitter hell until the very very end but alas they took that choice away from me too amongst all the other mischief they did to all of us . Vibes are creepy there as VK said but its importaht for some of us like you to hold the Line there till the end . You are one of the Brave !!!
thank you Patriot . glad you’re here too :)

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 January, 12:42
you're not the only one. All good.

Karen Rach @grammyk
19 January, 09:18
Welcome to the world of learning. LOL. Still finding my way around. Although this site is easier than some others.

MQ_TERRY_ Mccurter @MQ_TERRY_Maga
18 January, 02:22
its going to be a learning curve for everyone but better in the long run . M Q

Linda Barrier @Linda_Barrier21
17 January, 08:32
I still haven't figured it out! UGH!