Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
If Jack Dorsey can post something this based then maybe DeSantis will do the same soon. It's all Scripted to show how dark and light are working together to bring peace.
Prove Me Wrong. 🤗❤
09:39 AM - May 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
25 May, 10:11
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Agree - If “ @jack ” can post something this based and confrontational, then I’m curious why the still-banned anons are even a threat in comparison.

Nothing should offend / trigger / threaten these agencies more than this high profile direct call to action. Maybe this proves the birdcage is clean? Maybe it proves that timing and a specific comms strategy is holding our citizen-anon accounts until the right moment to storm the Bastille?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 May, 10:13
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
We are Enemies of the state! 🤣

Badge Of Honor Military Grade

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yasaya2021 yasaya2021 @yasaya2021
25 May, 09:41
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Do you want to earn money without investing money. That’s how I started this job and Now I am making $200 to $300 per hour for doing online work from home.
Apply Now here-------->>> http://Www.pay.hiring9.com