Amy Grahm @Amyl123
Today , was this kind of a day with a Customer that has had cancer for years 🙃 beat it then jab and back everywhere 😔 has ivermetin pills but will not touch them . 🐎 PILLS SHE SAID . I looked at her and said have you ever looked it up ? I always get that look . That I'll never forget 🙄 . But I will never shut up for what's right 💯 ever . I really don't and can't understand them !!!! SICKENING IS WHAT IT IS 😪
07:17 PM - May 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
22 April, 05:13
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
24 May, 09:40
Our purpose is/was to HELP - "they/normies" do not UNDERSTAND what is happening - and accused of sucking the air out of the room with our narrative/THE TRUTH with what is happening... OMG... they are "brainwashed" and NOT AWAKE! The information is available -- THEY WILL NOT DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH... Oh, No, We Are To BLAME.... OH, NO! WE ARE THE TRUTH-SAYERS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 May, 09:19
God bless you on the good path.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
24 May, 09:22
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
God bless us all Patriots 🇺🇸 🌎 🇺🇲

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 May, 07:43
You can only tell them.

They are adults, and, have to make the choice for themselves... this is also part of the awakening.

The longer it takes them, the more risky their choices are... but, they are THEIRS to make.

I know, it does not stop us speaking about it.

I do the same with my Mum... she had the injection x2 boosters and a flu injection... now she has sun sensitivity.

I swear, sometimes it seems they do it to piss us off!!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
24 May, 08:46
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I know . I just wish they would hear me 17 mins straight 🤔 it's like they can't even look at you 😒

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 May, 07:20
❤🙏❤