Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
25 May, 09:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I met Bob Dylan in New Orleans and he was a kook. He's a real freak.
He looked just like Ted Kazinski, the unibomber.
He used to come to my husbands shows at Madigans on Carrollton Ave on Sunday nights and he was so freaky and weird. He was producing a record in NOLA and had bought a house down the street.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
24 May, 08:28
Bob Dylan - Murder Most Foul (Lyrics) - YouTube

Murder most foul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 12:50
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
Exacto. That was my reply to RFK Jr's post at Twixter. Maybe Bob redeemed himself from having made a deal with the Prince of Darkness, (or so he says). I hope so. I think that this was the first single Bob released since 2013 and it landed right alongside JFK grandchildren singing Timber.

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
24 May, 08:15
Too bad he openly admitted he sold his soul for fame.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 12:52
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
He did. It's true. Time will tell.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 07:57

Nana can't judge in God's place but if I would guess that God has a special place for the souls of these really really evil souls.

Idk if they can ever recover.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 01:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
One of the things I'm realizing is that many of the characters in this movie aren't who we think they are. I always liked Bob Dylan until he admitted that he made a deal with the devil but now I'm not so sure. He's part of that 60's movement that was hatched by CIA in Laurel Canyon per Dave McGowan. Just add millions of hits of acid. What a plan. But so were The Beatles and Jimi Hendrix. It's going to be interesting Nana.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 May, 07:01
A lot of them.....fk loads.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 May, 07:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
"Don't worry Mr. President- help's on the way. Your brothers are comin. There'll be Hell to pay."

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 May, 07:00
Heard he was cloned a long time ago. Could go into further detail. Should not be shocking info since they were showing growing human ears on mice backs, a long ass time ago.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 01:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You are correct. The cloning technology has been around for a very long time. Not sure about this one. I got no inside scoop.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
24 May, 06:52
I feel like I want to say something, here, but I'm struggling to find the words...🙁

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 May, 07:57
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I think you and I are sync'd.
I mean, didn't Dylan sell out to the "Chief Commander" ?
Maybe repented?
Or RFK trolling?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 01:02
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I innerstand your confusion. This movie really keeps us on our toes.