Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
15 May, 09:25
If you are to judge a person
Then judge that person by the content of their character and not by who or what they worship or if they are this or that
Because the reality is, it was not a Christian who brought you those pics from Jeff Ep island
It was not a Muslim who infiltrated [THEIR] cookout parties
It was not a Israelite who showed you the system
It was not an Orthodox or whatever label you wish to call yourselves who risked life and limb, and some actually did paid the ultimate price, to inform you of [THEIR] plans for you, so show some respect!
And if you wish to know the most diverse group of individuals who brought freedom to the world, look no farther than the founding fathers of America where only five of them were Christian with Thomas Jefferson being a Mohammedan and Ben Franklin a Luciferian "Hellfire Club" to say the least. So keep your head in the game and stay focused on the mission or get out of the way. We are here to unite, not divide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 May, 06:19
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
A quote....
"When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind". —Jiddu Krishnamurti

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
21 May, 06:53
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The HIDDEN Knowledge of Astrology - YouTube

"Millionaires don't use Astrology, Billionaires do" J.P. Morgan✅GET YOUR FULL ASTROLOGICAL READING HERE:https://bit.ly/astrologicalreading►TIME STAMPS:0:00 -...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 May, 11:31 (E)
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
This helped clarify some misconceptions I have had. Magazines give a very broad and general forecast, but the more intricate details need to be added for accuracy.
I can see that there is an ebb and flow on my personal energ(ies) such as being introverted, nonconformist, etc and how the astro influences that
I can see how astrology can influence world events, and how people in power have used this for rituals and ceremonies.
Thank you.
* Today was a good day. I felt like a weight has been lifted.

Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mystic Knight, click on at the bottom under it