VK at 2:50 AM ET. :)

https://twitter.com/Vincen...
03:01 AM - May 24, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 May, 08:12
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Interesting...The Number 17 Meaning And Its Significance:

To understand the number 17, we have to reduce it to the number 8 as is the rule of numerology. 17 is seen by the universe and vibrates at its core frequency as number 8. So, what does number 8 encompass in relation to human vibration when it originated from number 17? 17/8 Life Path Meaning: When you add 1+7, you get the primary number 8. If you look at the number 8 carefully, it looks like the infinity symbol—representing eternal life. 8 is the only number besides 0 you can draw repeatedly without lifting the pen.
Number 8 represents two windows above and below—one above, giving you a vision of the spiritual and the one below relating to the material. Thus, number 8 is about creating visions directly from your soul and materializing them into goods, you can exchange for money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
25 May, 07:05
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I like it.
I like it a lot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
24 May, 07:37
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
😱