Robert Travers @Robert1957
Here's a kick in the nuts. I got banned on TRUTH SOCIAL. I kid you not.
07:13 PM - May 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
23 May, 08:04
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I saw somebody else mention the same thing. Something going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 May, 12:52
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Nunes said it was a glitch in bot management system. In other words...they know fake accts exist. They're working on it. Not a bad thing if so. But the 10 days of darkness might include TRUTH. DIG?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
23 May, 07:20

LQve Trump @LoveTump
23 May, 07:18
What did you do to get banned on TS?

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 May, 07:17
What did U post?😬

23 May, 07:19
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
About all the recent new accts that are women (?) semi exposing tits and ass. I said I block all. That's it. Banned.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 May, 07:13
Whoa

23 May, 07:17
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Yeah. I was stunned. There's a crap ton of accts on there that are women trying to lead ya to other sites. Mostly...you know. I posted a comment about it and 💥💥💥 I'm banned