Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
I just got banned from Truth Social and -- I have no idea what I could have done that would have gotten me banned.

There was no warning. If I shared anything, it was usually with a link or source provided in the original content.

This censorship thing goes to a whole new level when they are just removing people for their own opinions, true personal experiences, and shared content.
07:16 PM - May 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
23 May, 07:19
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 10:16
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Don't accept the ban - I emailed & whatever happened was rein-stated. Even while I was banned -- though my phone app didn't work, I still had access by my computer and internet access on my phone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 May, 07:18
Somethings going down

Remember it's all Scripted and controlled by military so that means they might be guiding you to other platforms 😉

https://truthsocial.com/@e...

26 May, 10:10
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Wow! Thank you! ~

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
23 May, 07:17
Someone else on here just said they got banned ... I'm gonna hook you into it ... BRB

26 May, 10:14
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
I was reinstated - they said it was a bot 👀