JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 May, 07:55
I'm pretty sure that this is what The Great Awakening is all about.

God Is Good- 95
Pineal Gland- 95
Unlock DNA- 95
Solfeggio- 95
I Am God DNA Code- 95
Tuesday- 95
It's Time- 95

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
I can only testify with my personal experience. When I entered into the New Covenant with God through Jesus Christ and received His Merciful Gift of the Holy Spirit, the change was immediate. Perhaps the Holy Spirit effects our Pineal Gland✨When I studied the Holy Spirit inspired scriptures.; the WORD of God came alive to me in my heart, mind and changed ways (thinking); more is revealed and Holy Spirit lights up my innermost being. This is done with gratitude and praise to our Heavenly Father daily🙏🏻✨✝️🕊💕 Magnetism, elements of earth, eating certain foods, clothing, water...and how this affects my physical vessel or temple (Pineal Gland?) where God's Holy Spirit dwells✨God gives us a choice; we are alive with Him or dead (separated) from God. gods to themselves are not under the Grace💗Mercy of the Holy Spirit. Satan and third of beautiful angels were cast down because they rebelled against God. Caution: discernment for the many ancient writings, idolatry, satanic inspired magic.
08:53 AM - May 23, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ange Love, click on at the bottom under it