JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I'm pretty sure that this is what The Great Awakening is all about.

God Is Good- 95
Pineal Gland- 95
Unlock DNA- 95
Solfeggio- 95
I Am God DNA Code- 95
Tuesday- 95
It's Time- 95

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening
07:55 AM - May 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
23 May, 06:15
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Research the significance of the black horse in the background. Start with JFK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 May, 09:39
Great year too 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
23 May, 08:53
I can only testify with my personal experience. When I entered into the New Covenant with God through Jesus Christ and received His Merciful Gift of the Holy Spirit, the change was immediate. Perhaps the Holy Spirit effects our Pineal Gland✨When I studied the Holy Spirit inspired scriptures.; the WORD of God came alive to me in my heart, mind and changed ways (thinking); more is revealed and Holy Spirit lights up my innermost being. This is done with gratitude and praise to our Heavenly Father daily🙏🏻✨✝️🕊💕 Magnetism, elements of earth, eating certain foods, clothing, water...and how this affects my physical vessel or temple (Pineal Gland?) where God's Holy Spirit dwells✨God gives us a choice; we are alive with Him or dead (separated) from God. gods to themselves are not under the Grace💗Mercy of the Holy Spirit. Satan and third of beautiful angels were cast down because they rebelled against God. Caution: discernment for the many ancient writings, idolatry, satanic inspired magic.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 May, 08:41
The Golden Meme

The Spiral Dance of Creation

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 May, 08:48 (E)
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE UNIVERSAL TORUS

"Human Beings are the Nerve Endings of God-in-Matter,
-Ken Carey, THE THIRD MILLENIUM

Orange Man Good!

The Orange Theory

The Simultaneous Contraction & Expansion, Spin & Counterspin of the Universal Torus that is Holofractally Encoded within the Human Heart.

We ARE the Dystolic/Systolic Heartbeat, as well as the Inbreath and Outbreath of God
Tetragrammaton, Toroide, Spirale Aurea, DNA (Nassim Haramein) - YouTube

O Modelo Estrutural do tudo, de todos elementos em todas proporções, o Duplo Tórus. Uma bela trilha sonora com belas imagens para refletirmos e relaxarmos.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 May, 08:31
HIGH ENERGY ALL THE TIME NOW WITH IMMINENT EXPECTATIONS

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts