JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 May, 08:27
A water distiller is a simple purchase and useful for cleaning up the pineal.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 May, 11:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I decided against the use of distilled water, years ago, because I'd heard that drinking it causes minerals to be leached out of the body (bones). However, I've recently heard different, and even though I'm not totally convinced, we did tentatively start buying, and drinking distilled water - instead of regular bottled water - several weeks, but have now stopped again. (We do have a Berkey water filter, but its use is on hold, at the moment, whilst we sort out the filter replacement.). I'm still not totally convinced, either way, but now that you have mentioned it here, I'm starting to waver again. Seems like I need to do a bit more research.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Any attention that you are paying to your water is a good thing. (Watch The Water) The calcification of our pineal glands is part of what got us into this mess. Getting as far away as you can from fluoride and leeching plastics can only serve imo.
08:01 AM - May 23, 2023
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 May, 09:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Yes, I totally agree with you, about the fluoride. On a side-note... I started using Tom's of Maine fluoride-free toothpaste, years ago - when they first started up - but switched to other fluoride-free brands, when Tom's was sold to Colgate-Palmolive.
As far as water goes... while I'm busy trying to sort out my Berkey water system filters, I have resorted to bottled water, but the plastic is definitely an issue, there. My favourite water, and one that I drink a lot of, is S. Pellegrino, both because of it's taste, and because it comes in a glass bottle. Anyway, this morning, I talked to my son, about what you said about distilled water, as it was originally his idea that we should try it, so
we're going to sort something out. Thanks.