JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
A water distiller is a simple purchase and useful for cleaning up the pineal.

#FamilyIsEverything
08:27 PM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 May, 12:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Can you remove arsenic by distilling arsenic laden water?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
23 May, 07:11
i use distilled water in my c-pap. I bought a water distiller in case the store-bought distilled water became unavailable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
23 May, 07:05
Been making my own distilled water for drinking for years now. I also use distilled to make my own colloidal silver.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 02:22
Nana changed to distilled water a few years ago. No more fluorine!

Ange Love @LoveM
23 May, 07:57
🌺Good morning☕️✍🏻🙏🏻✝️🕊💕

Changed to distilled water a few years ago. I buy it in the gallon jugs and filter out microplastics before use. Add lemon and pinch of pink salt for minerals. I like to keep it in a stainless steel thermal in the freezer, so it's refreshingly cold. I am going to purchase a copper thermos and start using that instead. Occasionally I buy the Icelandic water for the minerals. I started adding a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to the gallon of water. It purifies and adds oxygenation.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 May, 09:10
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Sounds good, and... I love the pic. So vibrant and very pretty!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
23 May, 08:07
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Been using distilled for a couple of years, adding lemon and Himmy salt. So far so good!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 May, 11:11
I decided against the use of distilled water, years ago, because I'd heard that drinking it causes minerals to be leached out of the body (bones). However, I've recently heard different, and even though I'm not totally convinced, we did tentatively start buying, and drinking distilled water - instead of regular bottled water - several weeks, but have now stopped again. (We do have a Berkey water filter, but its use is on hold, at the moment, whilst we sort out the filter replacement.). I'm still not totally convinced, either way, but now that you have mentioned it here, I'm starting to waver again. Seems like I need to do a bit more research.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 May, 08:01
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Any attention that you are paying to your water is a good thing. (Watch The Water) The calcification of our pineal glands is part of what got us into this mess. Getting as far away as you can from fluoride and leeching plastics can only serve imo.