Mike Anon @Mike314
My IQ must be off the charts then πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£
02:26 PM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 May, 11:10
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 May, 10:59
πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 May, 10:55
damn straight! that U makes all the difference!
https://youtu.be/QCrg78KEW...
Almost Famous - Feck You! - YouTube

The scene where Anita (Zooey Deschanel) says "Feck you" to her mother Elaine (Frances McDormand).I own nothing - No copyright infringement intended.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 May, 04:35
I would have to say this lion is very intelligent😁
The Brits say "Piss Off", but FU has a better bite to it πŸ˜…

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 May, 04:41
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
mmmhmmm yep, I have a meme for that too 🀣

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 May, 04:33
Threw my third swear jar in the trash......

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 May, 04:26
I agree with Mike in these times! I might slip up now and then saying Fck this slow awakening let’s MOAB this timeline! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣! Sorry Father mother God for my foul language! Please forgive me! πŸ˜‡ πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ˜‰

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 May, 04:23
MINE TOO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Swear like the sailor I was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 May, 04:31
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Welcome to the party, Mare 🀣

I didn't think this post would generate a discussion πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
22 May, 03:12
Does foul language really make you more intelligent or does it make you more open to dark, hateful, unclean, vicious, spirits?
[Ephesians 4:29] [Proverbs 10:32]
Your words matter.
The Bible is clear about sin and the power of words. Sin is anything we do that separates us from God. Therefore, the way we use language can be sinful. The Bible makes it clear that we should guard what comes out of our mouths. While the Bible does not specify today’s four-letter words, it does take a strong stance against words that are offensive or vulgar. Additionally, the Bible tells us to avoid words that may insult others or are used to gossip. So, even if you are not using swear words, you can still be using words that bring pain. We can even manipulate seemingly innocent words and use them maliciously, which is just as bad.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
22 May, 04:15
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Swearing isn’t a sin…..

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 May, 04:20
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Yes- guilty of idle words and complaints which
we/I will answer for..this may have to change
which means no commenting--tuff one

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
22 May, 02:55
πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😎

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 May, 03:41
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 May, 04:30
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Love this! Thanks for the Fcking Memes my Fren! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
22 May, 02:38

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
22 May, 03:23
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I Fucking knew it! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 May, 08:19
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Kira Kju @kju17
22 May, 02:32
I'm completely stupid... I swear...

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 May, 07:42
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
Well from what I know of you, you're not "completely stupid."