AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 May, 10:10
Pentagon Leaked Video - Modify Human Behavior using Flu Vaccine - YouTube

The proposed bio-weapon would be distributed in flu vaccines in Muslim countries. It would alter human genomic expression to produce a sort of "chemical lobo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
I got a flu shot in December of 2018 at the age of 62. Never had one before. Never wanted one. I had the terrible "flu" released in 2017. Why I even got the shot a year later. Have since seen the 1989 "former men in black" video where in 1989 he knew there was supposed to be a bacterial disease released in 2017 to mimic the spanish flu. I think that was what I had that made me think I needed a flu shot a year later. 3 months after that flu shot in March of 2019, I very suddenly had hepatitis and what also seemed like chicken pox or shingles all together. The 2 doctors I went to were not impressed, sympathetic and even said I did it to myself by taking simple herbal supplements. They both knew what was in my file..that I'd had a flu shot..I was sick for 3 months. My entire metabolism changed. I think my liver was damaged.
02:07 PM - May 22, 2023
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TweezleZimm Thomas, click on at the bottom under it