AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
Pentagon Leaked Video - Modify Human Behavior using Flu Vaccine - YouTube

The proposed bio-weapon would be distributed in flu vaccines in Muslim countries. It would alter human genomic expression to produce a sort of "chemical lobo...

10:10 AM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
22 May, 02:07
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I got a flu shot in December of 2018 at the age of 62. Never had one before. Never wanted one. I had the terrible "flu" released in 2017. Why I even got the shot a year later. Have since seen the 1989 "former men in black" video where in 1989 he knew there was supposed to be a bacterial disease released in 2017 to mimic the spanish flu. I think that was what I had that made me think I needed a flu shot a year later. 3 months after that flu shot in March of 2019, I very suddenly had hepatitis and what also seemed like chicken pox or shingles all together. The 2 doctors I went to were not impressed, sympathetic and even said I did it to myself by taking simple herbal supplements. They both knew what was in my file..that I'd had a flu shot..I was sick for 3 months. My entire metabolism changed. I think my liver was damaged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 May, 12:53 (E)
I can also tell you right now. No true believers would ever voluntarily take these shots and most would never be mandated either. Not around here. You're gonna have a bad day if they try to mandate anything anymore... True story

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 May, 11:08
I was in Healthcare and I was required to get flu vaccine every year. Every year after the vaccine I got sicker and sicker...I would tell everyone and they laughed at me. Now I'm on disability with autoimmune diseases that are supposedly "hereditary" but no one in my family has these diseases. Hhhmmmm

Divine Conscious @DivineHeart369
22 May, 01:57
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I worked in healthcare and also had to get various vaccines. I’m sure they made me ill and caused some of my health issues.

Sherry Slape @sslape
22 May, 03:04 (E)
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
So very sorry. I am sorry we couldnt get people to listen. There are ways of using herbal medicines and protocols at floridasharkman.org that can really help you. Yehoveh gave us plants and seeds for medicine and with research i bet you can find some things that will help you recover. May the face of our Father Yehoveh shine upon you and all who are in your position. May He bring healing and wellness to your lives in a miraculous way. Amen.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 May, 10:40
Been looking for this one for a while. Thanks

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 May, 10:44
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Most welcome 🙏
Saved it under the hashtag
#FUNVACS