Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
22 May, 06:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
and it was clear who was a guy and who was a girl, even though the guys had long hair...
they were gay - about 4 or 6 - and everyone didn't care...
no one wore any muzzles because there were cold people around them...
we rode bikes without helmets, we were outside until dark, at school we listened quietly to what the teachers said, and when we talked to a classmate, we got slapped and no one went to court or the police because of it, on the contrary, we got another one at home...
we didn't always carry a bottle of water with us, we drank from the river, from the stream, and sometimes from a puddle...
we had respect for the elderly...
and the world around was kind of normal...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
22 May, 02:23
when we were children, the sky was blue, in winter it was cold and snowing, in summer the sun was shining and it was warm, there was no global warming, we rolled in the grass all day, and no ticks... and then one day I woke up on this strange planet...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 May, 09:49
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
Ditto

Kira Kju @kju17
22 May, 02:19
all around me... even children... completely stupid... Vaccinations, drugs, global warming, russia's enemy... only a few people my age are normal... fingers on one hand... the rest is totally out...