Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 May, 09:48
Dept of Defense decode

=

Saved / America Is Egypt / Lets Get Our Dance On πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί/ Lucifer Transform / Austin Beat The Elite / Am I Making Myself Clear / The Lord Returns / To Be Blunt Game Over / Its Now Or Never / I Will Rescue You / Reveal Hidden Reality / Disclose Gods Family / Find The Connections / Jesus Take The Wheel βš™/ Ghosts In The Machine πŸ‘»/ Dimensional Portal / Eyes Open And See πŸ‘€/ Its The Truth / Meek And Poor No More / Where Do I Go From Here / Bloodline See Calling Its Go Time / I Stand At The Door And Knock / Things Looking Up / We Have Everything / Its About To Break / The Q Age Is Upon Us / Unspeakable Reality / Inspiration By God / The Truth Hertz / Comfort My People / Inner Peace Movement / What Are You Afraid Of / Time To Get Creative 🎨/ Republicans Are Ready / It Resonates Well / A Shift In Energy ✨/ Do It Now Or Never / What Am I Waiting For
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
197-791
1182-2811
800-008
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a porch
Greek-more perfectly

Hebrew-"adjurer", an Israelite
Greek-of the town, by implication courteous, elegant

Hebrew-"Baal knows", a son of David
Greek-tenth

Hebrew-"Yah has taken account", the name of a number of Israelites
Greek-fame

Hebrew- a fire
Greek-dissonant, discordant

Hebrew-destruction
Greek-Abiathar, an Israelite

Hebrew- treachery
Greek- to deepen

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
11:45 AM - May 22, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it