Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 May, 09:33
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Wonder how long it will be before we see that the 'pissgate' smear, was based on Hunters sexploits with Russian prostitutes...

They LOVE their projection...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
22 May, 11:08
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Good question Carole...You know they'll pull something!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
22 May, 09:30
Or we could say... try him for treason.

22 May, 11:07
In response Erin Turner to her Publication
I like that much better!!!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 May, 08:36
Regarding MTG’s articles of impeachment against Joe Biden.

Joe Biden is NOT the legitimate POTUS.

Impeaching him would LEGITIMIZE HIS PRESIDENCY.

22 May, 11:11
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I totally agree Jason No Impeachment Only Trial & Death for Treason...I think they say impeachment just for public image or thinking until the masses wake up to his treason...Of course we know he's already dead anyway😉