Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 09:33
Nana thinks that subtle changes and terms are not going to wake up the unconscious sheeple that remain.

They are mostly not even fookn paying attention, they are sitting back fat and sassy happy that Trump is gone and hell they AGREE with most of what Biden is doing, They are that damn stupid and/or brainwashed.
The only thing that will bring them back to a normal center or morality is "in your face" EBS of the children, confessions, and the election fraud.

Do we grab the popcorn or our guns?
Nana is all in for either one but we need someone to take the helm!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
I agree, since Nov 3rd I have tried to wake ppl up to the DS. I don't think they care, not because they are ok with it but because they don't understand the depths of it and won't listen because they are just happy Trump is gone. It's time to open this up whether that is via the military or we the people sick and tired of this evil and corruption.
09:37 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dani_America1st in this post can reply
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
09 February, 09:47
In response Dani America1st to his Publication
Agreed. The approach that is being taken now is not waking anymore people up. Most I talk to believe it is just the corrupt system and the people have no power to change it. I can't say I blame many of them. As it appears now; our votes were blatantly stolen and nothing has happened but the same old thing...as they see it corruption wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 10:08
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Oh Nana is sure that things are happening.

Polly Wog @Polly_wog
09 February, 09:45
In response Dani America1st to his Publication
My X best friend kept telling me "Ignorance is bliss"
I told him, "You know the truth, you just don't care unless it affects you"
He's hoping for UBI and can't wait to get the vax. smh

Awake Now @Awakenow
09 February, 09:57
In response Polly Wog to her Publication
Same here! My BFF said she just wants her quiet little life.... of course I told her that will all go away if we continue down this path, etc., etc. Some people truly do not understand