Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
21 May, 08:25
🛑 REESE REPORT: THE ELON MUSK DECEPTION‼️ 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
21 May, 10:00
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Don't know if he is a WH or BH. I accept that there is always information we don't have so I watch the plays and the affect on the narrative and information disclosure... I will repost what seems relevant without thinking I know ultimately who the good and bad players are. In the end we must all move by internal understanding of truth and embrace faith. While I certainly want to believe that I know who is good and bad, you can only pursue truth by accepting that all you hold to be true could be wrong. ...just saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
21 May, 03:38
In response Erin Turner to her Publication
You don't become billionaire by being a good person. End of story.

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
21 May, 10:24
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Sooo…Not a Trump fan?

Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
22 May, 08:44
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Lol. Consistency is good.