Jay Dee @JAYDEE
My Best Friend passed unexpectedly today. He was Theo my cuddle buddy. He was so Loved and gave so much Love. Forever in your hearts and now a Spirit Angel! I Love You Theodore!πŸ™πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸ˜˜
05:33 PM - May 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 May, 06:11
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF THEO I KNOW IN MY HEART HIS SPIRIT WILL MEET UP WITH YOU IN HEAVEN TREASURE YOUR SPECIAL MEMORIES AND MAY GOD COMFORT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH PEACE CALM GRACE AND MERCY WITH GODS PRECIOUS HEALING LOVING LIGHT IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 May, 06:08
I lost my cat Tiger Kitty a few years ago and he looked a lot like Theo. I know what you’re feeling and I’m so sorry. I’m comforted in knowing I’ll see him again. πŸ™πŸ˜ΏπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
21 May, 06:07
Thank you God for the friends
I have been blessed with,
the memories are strong,
I'm forever grateful.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 May, 06:02
Oh I'm so sorry πŸ™

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 May, 06:00
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 May, 05:54
So sad I pray for comfort for you today I know I one this will be me too so very sorry

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 May, 05:53
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 May, 05:51
πŸ™πŸ™

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 May, 05:50
Awww I'm so sorry for your lost. Such a handsome lil buddy.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 May, 05:48
πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ™

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 May, 05:47
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ˜’

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 May, 05:36
πŸ’I'm sorry you lost your special friend and companion. I lost one 2 years ago. We did finally get 2 kittens last March. Wow are they energetic. I hope you help another kitten when you are ready. πŸ’