Mike Anon @Mike314
21 May, 09:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
The Alice P. Lennon Telescope and its Thomas J. Bannan Astrophysics Facility, known together as the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT), is a Gregorian telescope observing in the optical and infrared situated on Mount Graham in southeast Arizona, United States. Measuring 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in) wide, the telescope achieved its first light in 1993.

VATT is part of the Mount Graham International Observatory and is operated by the Vatican Observatory, one of the oldest astronomical research institutions in the world, in partnership with The University of Arizona.

😅Summerizer - The Vatican Observatory has an observatory with an outpost in Arizona, but it does not own or operate any telescope or instrument named Lucifer.
04:03 PM - May 21, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
22 May, 07:13
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 May, 09:03
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Interesting read. Thank you for sharing. Reminded me of Robert’s post.

Robert Wakefield @robertauthor
Lucille Ball (Lucifer Baal) had several shows with "Lucy" in the title.

Her first big show was "I Love Lucy" with best friend characters Fred & Ethel, and her husband Desi who played "Ricky".

Coincidence or Not?👀

LUCY (LUCI)
FRED (F)
ETHEL (E)
RICKY (R)

“I LOVE LUCIFER”

——- Desilu and the success of I Love Lucy marked the invention of the multi-cam sitcom as we know it; as well as “the rerun” which, in turn, led to the concept of syndication.

https://www.pastemagazine....