Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
21 May, 03:51
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Aloha Robert
This is how I grew up, farmed the food then canned it.
School brainwashes us, We only had one TV channel, TV didn't have endlessly shows. At Midnight TV shut down.
When I was young helping my parents, and grandparent with canning,
I couldn't wait until I could get married then I could go to the market and BUY my food.
Someone helped me with this crazy thinking back then.
Glad I grew up. hahaha
Children are taught that their parents do not know anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
21 May, 03:28
This is how I grew up. My mom canned everything-she canned suckers (fish) & made it taste like salmon (which she loved) This is how I learned. 1/2 acre garden with everything-I ate lunch in a willow tree (without a salt shaker) tomatoes, green peppers & cucumbers. We didn't go to big stores. milk man came around - she baked all our bread, pies, donuts, cakes etc
as a child we went around the neighborhood with a wagon filled with strawberries & sold for spending money. I was too young to pick at a strawberry farm for .10 cents a quart. We grew up working but never saw it as work, it was a way of life. Best of all I turned out perfect (ha) ly healthy that is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 May, 03:09
My grandma had a whole shed that looked like that. She made the best pickles and sauerkraut I've ever had!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
21 May, 03:10
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
awesome