Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
08 February, 04:34
I just re-watched the halftime show and compared that person to The Weeknd. That was not The Weeknd. I think it was Michael Jackson in a mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 February, 04:54
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
No, I think anyone who knows MJ would know he his taller for one and MJ would not be able to keep himself from dancing. WKND doesn't know how to dance and voice is incomparable to MJ. Mj is like Elvis, if you go do some more searches on Elvis and MJ you would understand how they think and what good music does to them. Worth studying their documentaries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
Kat Kerr saw both Elvis & Michael Jackson in heaven. MJ's praying grandmother never gave up on him.
09:30 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mrugg1 in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
09 February, 04:37
In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication
I dreamt of both of them and a few others. Sometimes they come to you in your dreams even if spirit is among the living or crossed over. Dreams are important messages.😇