Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
I just re-watched the halftime show and compared that person to The Weeknd. That was not The Weeknd. I think it was Michael Jackson in a mask.
04:34 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply
Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
08 February, 09:47
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
The entire half time show was CGI.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
08 February, 11:53
Michael Jackson vibes for sure! Jacket, shoes.... I told my husband, watch Michael Jackson walk out during the middle of this!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
08 February, 06:09
Weak_End couldn't project to save his life 😏 regardless of who's the real "weekend" personna

🚫🎼 ⭐️🚫

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
08 February, 06:03
It may be a stretch but body language really doesnt change. Just a thought.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
08 February, 05:59
I watched him there were a few ''moves' he did that brought me back to MJ. I don't know but I just got that feeling.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 February, 04:54
No, I think anyone who knows MJ would know he his taller for one and MJ would not be able to keep himself from dancing. WKND doesn't know how to dance and voice is incomparable to MJ. Mj is like Elvis, if you go do some more searches on Elvis and MJ you would understand how they think and what good music does to them. Worth studying their documentaries.

Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
09 February, 09:30
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Kat Kerr saw both Elvis & Michael Jackson in heaven. MJ's praying grandmother never gave up on him.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
08 February, 04:52
Voices can be disguised too!

Mari QTPI @MariQ
08 February, 04:39
what happened to his voice?

Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
08 February, 04:42
In response Mari QTPI to her Publication
Well, he had to pretend to be not-near-as-good a singer. He mostly failed. lol

Danny Nix @Danny1969
08 February, 04:37
That's