Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
20 May, 10:29
LOOK WHAT I FOUND.. IT'S A PATENT FOR MANIPULATING THE NERVOUS SYSTEM 👇👇US6506148B2

The patent title is “Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors.”

The opening sentences of the abstract state, “Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set.”

This may have the potential to trigger a public outcry about mass surveillance by “big brother” because sensationalism sells!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M-Q 11:11 @MthankQ
My wife and have not used our TV in almost 7 years now because of this and low sound waves that keep you for ever getting into rem-sleep. Trust me when I say you are better off walking in the dirt or mud in a creek bed everyday to get every cell in your body back on line and grounded...
08:29 AM - May 21, 2023
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MthankQ in this post can reply
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
21 May, 09:11
In response M-Q 11:11 to his Publication
You got right!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396