Mike Anon @Mike314
20 May, 10:39
So tired of all the big accounts who drop dates and say they know more than everyone else.

They won't even use their picture for their avatar...pretty fuckin' brave of y'all 🙄

You know who you are.

Man the fuck up...we're tired of your shit.

Prove yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
21 May, 01:21
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I haven't been on here much, but have been a truther since around 2008 and I'm just tired of most of these "anons" being all talk and not much proof of anything happening. They supposedly know someone or have access to intel that the rest of us dont and we're supposed to just take their word as fact. Meanwhile, dates come & go, years have gone by and Trump still isn't in office (though he's supposedly the real POTUS). I got tired (burned out) from all the BS and left for months bc I was completely disillusioned. The break gave me some perspective and helped me de-stress from the burden of learning hard truths. But I return and the same ppl are still peddling the same shit, still posting delta Q drops 5 yrs later, using the same verbiage "trust the plan", etc. I've gotten to the point where I'm beginning to think a lot of these "anons" are CIA being paid to do this day in & day out. I pray I'm proven wrong, but I'm barely holding on by a thread. My hope remains in Jesus Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Perhaps we're ascending up and out of the bullshit. Agreed.
06:46 AM - May 21, 2023
In response Pinka Pinka to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it