Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 May, 09:29
But when you do explain to them that it is an interdimensional timeline gematria supernova clone AI genetic quantum demon alien war, you do tend to get a somewhat funny look.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
Good Morning MartIn, Wishing people would study the Q map it shows it all. I still can't find anyone to have a conversation with in regards to the extra extraterrestrials that have saved planet Earth.
10:36 AM - May 20, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
03 August, 06:55
In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 07:08
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
#throughthelookingglass

Lots of maps, click on maps to enlarge.

https://throughthelookingg...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
03 August, 07:42
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
I love the Q map it is pure gold ! Thank you for sending me such a precious gift you are good and kind and I Am grateful.

03 August, 06:33

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 August, 06:24
We don't know much about it and they want to keep it that way.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
03 August, 08:19
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
This map holds the key to everything that we need to know. Sheep no more not ever again !

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
22 May, 12:51
I have a highlighted map just like this one. The highlights are what areas have already been covered. I'll see if I can find it. #TheGreatAwakening

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 May, 12:59
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
thank you Jodi.

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
04 August, 10:06
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
🤗🤔