JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 May, 08:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana's copy came in the mail just yesterday.
I have all 7 of the new ones, but sadly could not afford the collections editions of each.
No worries, Nana has no plans to ever sell them anyway.

My family has standing orders, if they sell my books they are out of the will.
12:30 AM - May 20, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 May, 01:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AU would give me an error message when I tried to link here but the Editor in Chief confirmed that the George News account at TS is the official account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 May, 07:36
If I were 30 yrs younger Nana would be jelly of her new job.

She has done a great job with the Magazine thr the last few years decoding JFKJr's original issues, and she was a great choice to work on the new issues.

I imagine that she wakes up most days excited at the possibilities of the work day. Literally making generational history! How exciting!

It would be amazing to have all of the old issues. Nana has a few but the whole collection would be a prize for sure.

When Nana makes some money off this XRP, there are a couple things I would like,
a library and art storage room. I have a lot of books and paintings that I need a better place to keep.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 May, 10:31
"R"

🥰👏