Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
20 May, 10:06
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I trust the whole truths will be revealed🙏🏻✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 May, 09:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 May, 12:30
Nana's copy came in the mail just yesterday.
I have all 7 of the new ones, but sadly could not afford the collections editions of each.
No worries, Nana has no plans to ever sell them anyway.

My family has standing orders, if they sell my books they are out of the will.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 May, 01:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AU would give me an error message when I tried to link here but the Editor in Chief confirmed that the George News account at TS is the official account.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 May, 09:22
HYYYMMMNNNN....Pastor Bob Joyce. Does He RE-MIND You of ANYONE????

EVERYTHING that is HIDDEN Shall Be REVEALED!
Amazing Grace (Song) - Pastor Bob Joyce - Household of Faith Church (Benton, Arkansas) BobJoyce.org - YouTube

Amazing Grace (Song)Pastor Bob JoyceHousehold of Faith (Benton, Arkansas, USA)Recorded during the weekly worship service, Sunday, December 4, 2022.Official w...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 May, 11:20
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Welcome back to Twixter!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 May, 10:25
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
To be honest, no. They say it's Elvis but the Elvis I grew up watching on the 4:30 movies had a darker complexion. His skin looks way too fair.