Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 May, 07:27 (E)
This is very true with me as I am sure with many of you also....
In fact I've developed a Zero Tolerance for BS and have come to Believe Nothing at face value any longer....
But in saying that, I will also patiently sit down to encourage and support those waking up who genuinely need help or those who are willing to listen and discuss or debate with an open mind....
We had our Awakening over these last months and years so now it's our time to be there for others...
Those waking up now are doing so with the effect of the Ice Bucket Challenge and a cold dose of reality...
Slow realization at first, then a harsh slap and epiphany, not recognizing your surroundings, who you are or what reality you have been living...
We Help Ourselves by Helping and Lifting Others....
God Bless & Protect 🙏 WWG1WGA 🙌💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
19 May, 08:44
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
All true except the music part.

I never idolized any of the top music "artists."

Must've just been a sixth sense for me about them, their fakeness to me was very obvious.

I always enjoyed- and still do- the music of bands who never really made it big, underground bands for the most part I guess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Very cool Mike....My husband is like that too, he talks about bands I never heard of!!
12:53 PM - May 19, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Parnell, click on at the bottom under it