Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
This is very true with me as I am sure with many of you also....
In fact I've developed a Zero Tolerance for BS and have come to Believe Nothing at face value any longer....
But in saying that, I will also patiently sit down to encourage and support those waking up who genuinely need help or those who are willing to listen and discuss or debate with an open mind....
We had our Awakening over these last months and years so now it's our time to be there for others...
Those waking up now are doing so with the effect of the Ice Bucket Challenge and a cold dose of reality...
Slow realization at first, then a harsh slap and epiphany, not recognizing your surroundings, who you are or what reality you have been living...
We Help Ourselves by Helping and Lifting Others....
God Bless & Protect 🙏 WWG1WGA 🙌💞
07:27 AM - May 19, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
19 May, 02:05
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
100% Ditto with that list - some since Trump
2016 and some since plandemic, a side note
I am thinking on, I am or was a Baseball extremist
on every pitch, play, strategy--As with everything
else! degrading since cov19--the quality of play
the attitudes has overwhelmingly tanked...
is it vaxxs or is it being distracted by daily crap
happenings or spiritual condition

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
19 May, 12:33
Definitely! And was this way for many years!
IYKYK🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
19 May, 12:22
This. ALL of this.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 May, 12:16
Music is big. Can't listen to anything anymore that i use to like. It disturbs me now knowing what we know now.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 May, 12:42
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Music definitely soothes the mind and heart....Great Idea!!!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
19 May, 12:55
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I had to drop many of my old favs. Any that were in the Canyon. I found solace in Daryl Hall. He's worked hard AF and may be old, but still has so much soul.
https://youtu.be/b_6GrnhUz...
Live From Daryl's House - Somebody Like You - - YouTube

From the Nov 15th show featuring Joe Walsh

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
19 May, 09:53
What I have learned in the last 3 years has answered so many questions I have always had about life. Still continuing the search, but many questions have been answered. I think having kids made a difference in that I want a good future for them and so I do what I can to help others and hope they learn from my example. When Trump announced his candidacy for President and the onslaught of hate followed against him and his family, this was a wake up for me because I knew he was not a bad man. Our children are a reflection of our parenting and he has a beautiful family! Hope this makes sense! This is when I began to realize the lies of the media and pretty much stopped watching tv and reprogramming was allowed to take hold.

19 May, 12:51
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Very well stated!!! And more will make sense I think the more we interact with others and hear other points of views...I know myself at 60yrs of age I have had to sort through most of this and find what I can make sense of and what will help me keep grounded and not lose my mind in the process...I believe that this will be an ongoing learning and growing process for most if not all of us and if we stick together, help each other, learn from each other, be patient with each other, love and guide each other....I Pray that when we get through this, we will guide our children and our children's children onto a Much Better World & Future for everyone🙏💞

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 May, 09:39
Truth changed us. Burned off all the 💩.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 May, 08:44
All true except the music part.

I never idolized any of the top music "artists."

Must've just been a sixth sense for me about them, their fakeness to me was very obvious.

I always enjoyed- and still do- the music of bands who never really made it big, underground bands for the most part I guess.

19 May, 12:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Very cool Mike....My husband is like that too, he talks about bands I never heard of!!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 May, 08:43
100% agree - I trust no one and continue to keep my wide eyes wide open - discernment can be difficult and I will make some mistakes, but my ego is not that big that I cannot admit I may have been wrong. Keep praying patriots and God Bless