Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
18 May, 11:31
Does anyone know who is in charge of the roll out of the med beds? I believe that the most critically ill will be the first to receive treatment.

One of my best friends started out with RA, then stomach cancer and now she's in kidney failure. She got the vax in 2020 when she was treating her RA. She couldn't get treatment without getting it. She ended up with stomach cancer & was given 3-5 yrs. She's barely made 3.

She's now in kidney failure. I need to know if the med beds are really coming out for real before I beg her to hold on until June. She's only 51. If it's not going to happen I don't want to give false hope. I told her 2 years ago that she'd be cancer free by '23....now I'm desperate to have her cancer free in '23.

If this is her soul plan, so be it. I don't think it is because she's forced to miss her daughter's graduation on Sunday. She doesn't want this. She wants to live & I will do everything in my power to facilitate it...as long as it's truly ava

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J J Larr @3JJL
Praying for your best friend, her daughter & family, and friends. I hope med beds are real & that they really work and that they become available as soon as possible for everyone that needs them.
💖✨️🙏💫🙏💫🙏✨️💖
11:47 PM - May 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by 3JJL in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from J J Larr, click on at the bottom under it