Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
Does anyone know who is in charge of the roll out of the med beds? I believe that the most critically ill will be the first to receive treatment.

One of my best friends started out with RA, then stomach cancer and now she's in kidney failure. She got the vax in 2020 when she was treating her RA. She couldn't get treatment without getting it. She ended up with stomach cancer & was given 3-5 yrs. She's barely made 3.

She's now in kidney failure. I need to know if the med beds are really coming out for real before I beg her to hold on until June. She's only 51. If it's not going to happen I don't want to give false hope. I told her 2 years ago that she'd be cancer free by '23....now I'm desperate to have her cancer free in '23.

If this is her soul plan, so be it. I don't think it is because she's forced to miss her daughter's graduation on Sunday. She doesn't want this. She wants to live & I will do everything in my power to facilitate it...as long as it's truly ava
11:31 PM - May 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
18 May, 11:53
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J J Larr @3JJL
18 May, 11:47
Praying for your best friend, her daughter & family, and friends. I hope med beds are real & that they really work and that they become available as soon as possible for everyone that needs them.
💖✨️🙏💫🙏💫🙏✨️💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
18 May, 11:40
No ETA on med beds. Ivermectin has been known to restore kidney and liver function. It may be worth looking into. For some successful cancer treatments Ivermectin, Fenbendazole or Hemp oil have been noted. It might be a possible remedy for your friend. Praying for your friend.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
18 May, 11:48
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Thank you. She's currently in the hospital so they won't give her Ivermectin. I'm just trying to figure out if her husband would be willing to break her out if I could prove that there is a better option.

They're not on my wavelength. I just want to have a solid foundation that would give them some trust that this last resort would work. But I can't, because I can't.

We are farm kids... healthy as horses. She's been a rock since we were 9 yrs old