Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 May, 09:40
Full 45-minute interview with Jim Caviezel.

He says it's important to buy tickets now -- otherwise, this film won't be in as many theatres to get the word out about the children that need rescuing.

https://rumble.com/v2ohw40...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
"I'm fighting for my life here now..."
--Jim Caviezel

Put Jim Caviezel on your prayer lists, friends!
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
09:58 PM - May 18, 2023
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 May, 11:00
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
18 May, 10:40
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

America First @Realdeal
18 May, 10:28
Imagine if we all did the same together fought for our lives hand to hand to rip them out of office

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 May, 10:23
πŸ™β€οΈ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 May, 10:13
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
18 May, 10:08
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
18 May, 10:04
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 May, 10:03
Now there is a warrior. Every time I complain about the wait, I need to think of him.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 May, 10:04
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’—