Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Hey …. I’ve found the dude who started all this shit. Can somebody please arrest him?
08:04 PM - May 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 May, 10:10
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I will never forget the first time I saw Obummer on TV. I knew nothing about him. As I walked into my living room from my kitchen where I was preparing dinner, I saw this man on the TV. He was being interviewed and I wanted to see who this guy was that wanted to run for president. I will never, ever forget the cold chill that ran from my neck down my spine as he spoke. I shuttered and knew in that instant I was looking at the face of evil. I tried to tell friends, family, co-workers. Nobody would listen. When I saw and heard so many supporting this evil man I was shocked that they could not see his evil and deception.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
22 May, 01:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DkH O’Dell @DkH
21 May, 10:53 (E)
I think it started with the JFK assassination. The bushes were equally as dirty.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 May, 08:15 (E)