LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 May, 09:39
💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
17 May, 09:47
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Good morning LHA. Hope you’re doing well!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 09:58
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Good morning Captain Rick!!! I am doing well thank you! How are you???

17 May, 06:59
I’m doing great! Are you back on Twitter? Haven’t seen you over there.

17 May, 09:13
That’s good to hear!!! 😊
I’m still permanently suspended! I keep appealing but am not getting responses. I can’t wait to rejoin if they ever let me!! I miss you guys!!! 🤞💓🤞

18 May, 02:01
What was your Twitter handle? Was it @lightheartanon ?

18 May, 10:16
Exactly that! :)

18 May, 10:20
Is this you? 👇

18 May, 10:26
That was another account I created that got suspended. Here is my original: https://twitter.com/lighth...

I posted to Twitter asking for the original to be restored. FYI, I think that other one has been reinstated already. ❤️🙏
10:34 AM - May 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by CaptainRick in this post can reply
18 May, 12:17
Yay!!!!! Thank you so much Rick!!!! 😃🙏🏻💓