Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 May, 11:39
Today I've had strong earthquake vibes, just one of those weird gut feelings I get occasionally. Would be a "distraction" and we know something big is coming. IDK, maybe the quake vibe is way off, still trying to get recentered and balanced after losing my dad. Struggling a bit, but still those vibes are pushing thru. Just feel so off, like I'm in the in between or lost in time. Don't really know what's going on. Maybe it's just grief and sadness or maybe it's something else. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

Have a song stuck in my head today too...."That's great, it starts with an earthquake..."

Let's see what happens. Ready for anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
I get the thought that the quake vibe might not be literal, but that things are shaking and crumbling all over the world in finance and politics so that it can all be rebuilt for the better. I did feel very disoriented today as well.
I am sending you a virtual hug and am so very sorry for your loss.💐
11:48 PM - May 16, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by angelinredmond in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 May, 11:54
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
That is definitely a possibility, didn't think of it that way. Thanks for the good vibes and virtual hug, appreciate it fren! 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396