Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
16 May, 08:20
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I think of the elderly and the children.
We have the potential to heal ourselves. But what a gift to see the sick healed quickly.
💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 May, 08:21
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Ok, once they are healed, then what? (and yes I agree wholeheartedly)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 May, 07:53
Of course I would use them if they are real. However, I think there’s a much bigger picture that needs to be understood by all and that is the roots of illness. We need to heal the soil, cleanse the food supply, eliminate chemicals in and on foods. Rethink how we eat. Bye-bye packaged convenience foods. Even supplements need to go, as long as we can truly heal the land and get what we need from it. Use natural products on the skin. Exercise. Love.

16 May, 08:09
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Ah see... You are inspired to get very detailed on this! Excellent, exactly my purpose. Heal ourselves and then help to heal the planet in many many different ways in turn of helping back!!! TY for inspiring others!!!

Lois Lane @Desrev01
16 May, 07:31
Heal myself and everyone around me. Including the animals. God gave us this ability. We are still learning.

16 May, 07:34
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Ok, and then what? We have the next 1000+ years. Keep going...

Lois Lane @Desrev01
16 May, 07:30
Rebuild. Build. And be a part of designing a new world. Love as much as possible. Never ending love and respect for our brothers and sisters.

16 May, 07:35
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Ok, then what? Keep in mind 1000+ years!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 May, 07:29
Honestly not sure how it would effect the anointing and don't think any human could satisfy that question. Been thinking about that aspect for decades. Even brought it up decades ago. THEN look at thought full saturation of "smart dust" by retarded ass demons, and then that aspect. NOW his stuff was sound, but these things at this point, should surely be questioned.

16 May, 07:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
God Wins, so what will you do for the next 1000+ years? Begin your quest now, see what you would like to do, how you would help others, and keep the momentum moving forward. What would you improve?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 May, 07:21
What 55QPatirot said!👇 & tell as many folks about it who are struggling with constant pain

16 May, 07:37
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Ok, get past the pain, what will you do next, past being healed and others being healed. What will you do for the next 1000+ years?