Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
What a day to shine THROUGH. Dad was taken by ambulance to the hospital after falling into the tub while peeing this morning. Just got a call, our sweet neighbor of 33 years has passed away.
So much chaos and sadness swirling.
I will push my shine through today. I will try harder to be a blessing for those around me. #HeadUp #ChestOut #SmileSet #ShineExcellerated #BeTheLight
10:12 AM - May 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 May, 12:48
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Keep shining bright Bennastix ... it's all we can do at times ๐Ÿ’–โœจSending prayers for your father โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 01:30
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you Dear๐Ÿ’– brother just let me know that he broke a rib and will be fine. Blessings๐Ÿ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Nathanael @SNathanael
16 May, 12:06
๐Ÿ™

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
16 May, 10:40

16 May, 11:04
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
๐Ÿ’–

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
16 May, 10:34
Oh so sorry. Be gentle with yourself, just for today...prayer for your inner strength & your dad's health. Love & Bright energy sent...

16 May, 10:36
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
ThanQ. It is definitely a DAY.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 May, 10:26
Big Hug for you friend :)

16 May, 10:29
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Love you Joann๐Ÿ’– people may think AU is just another SM platform, but there is real love here. I feel it so bigly๐Ÿ˜Š You guys boost my shine in so many ways. Yall just don't know๐ŸŽ‡

J J Larr @3JJL
16 May, 10:21
Sending some love, light and prayers your way. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ™โœจ๏ธ

16 May, 10:24
In response J J Larr to her Publication
We will shine๐Ÿ’– thanQ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 May, 10:20
Seems many hard things are hitting alot of us lately! Demons are working overtime to hurt us! Yes chaos and sadness! We must be taking power from [them] in Our Strength to Stand. Shine on Fren, Iโ€™m doing my best to Shine too!
Love and Prayers to You Benna
๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

16 May, 10:23
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
ThanQ Beverly
I do believe these parts of life are what makes us the true warriors we were called to be๐Ÿ’– love ya!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 May, 10:18
I just asked that Angels be with you every step on your way today and the days to come. Whew! So much to navigate. God Bless You ๐Ÿ˜‡

16 May, 10:22
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank you sweet fren๐Ÿ’– I definitely feel them all around.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
16 May, 10:14
What an awesome outlook
๐Ÿ˜Š

16 May, 10:16
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
I am pep talking myself๐Ÿ‘Š the struggle is real. Thank you! I will shine๐Ÿ˜Š Have a fab day Karl๐ŸŽ‡