Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 May, 07:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤗ohhh I want one💗💗💗🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
18 May, 12:36
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
17 May, 10:41
Kitty cat looks like such a bad ass. But he’s just a happy, playful goofball. Cats are incredible. I love them.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
17 May, 02:15
feeling..?? iam beginning to like Kevin McCarthy a little.... :)

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
17 May, 11:47
Good morning VK. I'm hopeful but edgy. I worry about evil lefty distractions.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 May, 02:12
Hopeful:)

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
17 May, 02:14
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
This Friday????

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 May, 12:55 (E)
Neat timestamp, VK! @VincentKennedy

Encouraging for patriots!

7:45, 5.16.2023
7th year of POTUS 45 :)

5+1+6+2+2+3=19 (POTUS 45) :)
& add 7+4+5 to that ... =35 (JFK)

7+4+5=16/19 (POTUS 45) :)

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 May, 01:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
We’re counting on it!!

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
17 May, 12:54

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
17 May, 12:51
👍

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 May, 12:49
😊👍

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 May, 12:48
:)

Feeling pawsitive

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
16 May, 09:47
APL level on Truth is lower?

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
16 May, 07:26
Finding my way out of darkness!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 May, 04:24
It's just one of doe's days...

https://youtu.be/kwQlwiR3O...
Nu Metal Trump: Break Stuff [Limp Bizkit Cover] - YouTube

#metaltrump #breakstuff Slightly redone and reuploaded.

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
16 May, 04:59
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Love it! 🙂

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 May, 01:56
Feisty. Let’s GO!!
🙌🏼🇺🇸🐸🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Irish Scot @IrishScot
16 May, 01:45
feeling hopeful. seems like there are things percolating. the durham report. the Trump town hall. the pathetic feds in khakis. the border free for all. feel like things are peaking. MEANWHILE, had someone come into my shop. I have a section of ARMY NAVY goods and happen to have American Flag patches. Red white & blue ones, khaki/black, olive drab/black. He holds up the olive drab one & asks me if I know what it is?? I responded, the American Flag?? He said, condescendingly, NO, it's the NO QUARTER FLAG..that means when the right wing extremists bring about their race war, they are going to ask you to go out and murder your neighbors. I shut that shite down quick. This was mother's day btw, with a store full of customers. He accused me of being a right wing extremist. Meanwhile, the no quarter flag is black..not olive..but whatever. Then he cursed at me, and without thinking I exclaimed "FOOK OFF!" LOL, with my customers' support. 😜 crazy day. then i filed a police report

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
16 May, 01:21
Good morning VK and AU Family,the dominos starting to fall

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 May, 01:16
Good morning VK and Patriots 🌼
Feel like it's a good day tryin not 2 b excited 🕊
Hope all is well with you ✨

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 May, 01:09
GM .. pretty good . And you ?

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 May, 01:06
All the people who perpetrated this Russia hoax need to be prosecuted now!!! Every single one of them!!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 May, 01:03
Good afternoon VK and Fam! Great to see you here… feels like you might have a few distractions so vibing a good day for you. :) Feeling pretty good…although a bit of a roller coaster these days. Take care all, there’s evil out there.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
16 May, 12:55
gm devine masculine vk

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 May, 12:49
Kind of a spicy Kitty.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
16 May, 12:40
Feeling like its hammer time. Justice to be served.Afternoon VK. Godspeed💞

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
16 May, 12:22
Good Morning!!

Ready to see how this plays out and for JUSTICE!!💪Come on Durham, don't be a nothing burger🔥

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 May, 12:17 (E)
Hi VK - Great, how are you doing?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 12:00
Good morning VK and Patriots
A Little like that cat
All over the Place and nowhere really😂

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
16 May, 11:47
God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches by means of opposites so that you will have two wings to fly, not one. - Rumi

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
16 May, 11:08
Excited, numb, happy to see you!
Gooood morning, VK & Patriots ww!
Can we PLEASE just DO this?