Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 May, 07:45
Good Morning Patriots.

How we feeling?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
feeling hopeful. seems like there are things percolating. the durham report. the Trump town hall. the pathetic feds in khakis. the border free for all. feel like things are peaking. MEANWHILE, had someone come into my shop. I have a section of ARMY NAVY goods and happen to have American Flag patches. Red white & blue ones, khaki/black, olive drab/black. He holds up the olive drab one & asks me if I know what it is?? I responded, the American Flag?? He said, condescendingly, NO, it's the NO QUARTER FLAG..that means when the right wing extremists bring about their race war, they are going to ask you to go out and murder your neighbors. I shut that shite down quick. This was mother's day btw, with a store full of customers. He accused me of being a right wing extremist. Meanwhile, the no quarter flag is black..not olive..but whatever. Then he cursed at me, and without thinking I exclaimed "FOOK OFF!" LOL, with my customers' support. 😜 crazy day. then i filed a police report
01:45 PM - May 16, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IrishScot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Irish Scot, click on at the bottom under it