JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 09:35
Good morning Truth seeker. It's going to be a great weak.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
A great 'weak', eh?!? Not sure if that was deliberate, or not, but anyway... the week has already started out pretty good for me. So good to have random folks stop by out front of my house, and tell me how beautiful my plants are (in the windows on either side of my front door, as well as the super lovely pots of purple pansies that my first-born son gifted me with on Friday). Such a good feeling, because my aim in my new house is to create a place of beauty, inside and out. Haven't really got started yet, due to several hiccoughs along the way, but I'm making progress, and it feels good that people are noticing, and enjoying - it inspires me to overcome the hurdles I have to jump over to complete the 'picture'.
Another good thing... a friend of mine just informed me (by email), that she's in Heaven,
after having attended a 3-day long Marillion concert in Montreal, this weekend. Hahaha... what fun she had!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Marillion - Happiness Is The Road (Live At The Marillion Weekend 2011) - YouTube

Happiness Is The Road (Live At The Marillion Weekend 2011)Recorded live at the Marillion Weekend 2011, at Center Parcs, Port Zelande, The Netherlands.Availab...

03:56 PM - May 15, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it